Awww ... love it.
The Dude thought it was a bit evil. And considering his relatively severe cat allergy I kind of agree. But it was funny!
Cute!Mr E Man used to have a mild cat allergy, which is why the cats are banned from the bedroom. But it's got better and better as he's got used to having them around, and he barely even notices it any more.
Cath, that's interesting. I still don't want any of them though....
Awww ... love it.
ReplyDeleteThe Dude thought it was a bit evil. And considering his relatively severe cat allergy I kind of agree. But it was funny!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteMr E Man used to have a mild cat allergy, which is why the cats are banned from the bedroom. But it's got better and better as he's got used to having them around, and he barely even notices it any more.
Cath, that's interesting. I still don't want any of them though....
ReplyDelete