Phone call
I called the Goose today. It went something like this.
The Trønder [picks up the phone]: Hello?
Hypoglycemiagirl: Hey, it's Hgg. Is the Goose still awake?
TT: Yes, she's here, refusing to turn the music down. Goose! Phone for you!
Goose: Hello? It's The Goose.
Hgg: Hey it's mama
Goose: I knew that!
Hgg: How was your day?
Goose: Mom, I'm busy listening to reggae. F burned three CDs for me. He was at the reggae festival this year. I was going to but then it rained so we didn't go.
Hgg: OK, go listen to your music. Good night and sleep well
Goose: Want to talk to Dad?
Hgg: Sure. If he has time of course
Goose: DAD! Mom wants to talk to you!
TT: Hello?
Hgg: Did you hear Scientific Grandad died?
[insert long conversation about old scientists, planning of their stay abroad, my trip home this weekend etc]
TT: Do you want to talk a bit more with the Goose?
Hgg: Sure, but she told me she was too busy listening to music
TT: Yes, but she just came over here and wanted to talk again. And besides, I'm on the toilet.
Hgg [laughing long and loudly]: You haven't changed a bit in the last five years have you?
TT: Well, a little bit, but maybe not in this area
That's pretty funny and a little icky. But then again I'm easily grossed out by toilet-related stuff. Not sure why...
ReplyDeleteBut at least it's nice to know that some things never change.
He sounds just like EGM! Blah.
ReplyDeleteWhy *is* it that the boys will talk on the phone while in the bathroom? Of course, they often DO spend a great deal of their walking time in the bathroom, eh? ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm not really grossed out about it, but I just don't understand why someone will spend that much time in the bathroom. And it was kinda funny.
ReplyDelete