Short R adventure
The only thing wrong with my computer is - at least according to the IT assistance guy that had a look on Monday - a bad connection in the battery. So if I boot sans batterie it works perfectly. A new battery is already ordered so hopefully I'll get it this week.
I had expected the battery to pass out soon but not in this way - messing up power circuits.
Means that I will probably postpone my self-tought R course for another few weeks... Just need to do these analyses first, then I'll start (I've said this for the last two years). But I'll keep you posted on the progress, I promise.
And stepwise girl; please keep reminding me!
I will if you remind me ;)
ReplyDeleteMind you I just realised today that my SAS licence expired on sunday... fortunately there is a 3month grace period... otherwise I'd have more opportunities to remind you!
I'll do that. Maybe I should work with both and see if the two produce the same results....
ReplyDelete