Plans, plans, plans
Here's what I'll do from now till the end of August (referring to week numbers)
29: Finish data analyses for presentations following week. Finish cleaning up flat in France, fly to my parents in Norway with a lot of luggage (Star Aliance silver members get an extra 10 kilos of luggage, yay!). I could probably fit it all in my car when I leave France for good in September. But. I will need somewhere to store it over the summer. And. I'd rather fill up the vacant space in my car with cider, wine, calvados and cheese (isn't that a fair choice?).
30: Network annual workshop somewhere in Norway including lots of work, collaborations and social weekend by the se.
31: Back to my parents and holiday with the Goose, Hypoglycemiadude and my aunts and their families. See my best friend and let the Goose meet her Norway friends. Brother arriving towards the end of the wek so we'll briefly see him as well. Try to finish the first draft of a paper but that seems like an awfully long shot at this point.
32: Bring the Goose to Sweden, check the snail mail mail and water plants in my Sweden flat. Fly to CDG, stay overnight, fly to YYG via YUL (go ahead use Google!). Meet friends and stay for a few nights with them. Then explore on my own for a couple of days. So if any of you are in that part of the world at that time, drop me a gmail.
33: Fly to YYZ. Meet colleagues. Visit Niagara Falls. Go to field station in National Park to spend a few days working and relaxing. End of the week go to conference town.
34: Big conference all week. Stay at fancy hotel. Meet a couple of Hypoglycemiadude's friends. Return to CDG and Normandie for final scramble to finish as much postdoc work as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment