Sunday, 2 December 2007

Random violent facts

This is fun. Idea from EcoGeoFemme.

  1. hypoglycemiagirl will never have a heart attack. Her heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack her.
  2. Love does not hurt. hypoglycemiagirl does.
  3. James Cameron wanted hypoglycemiagirl to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
  4. The grass is always greener on the other side, unless hypoglycemiagirl has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.
  5. What was going through the minds of all of hypoglycemiagirl's victims before they died? Her shoe.
  6. hypoglycemiagirl eats steak for every single meal. Most times she forgets to kill the cow.
  7. hypoglycemiagirl played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
  8. Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. hypoglycemiagirl can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell she wants.
  9. hypoglycemiagirl likes her ice like she likes her skulls: crushed.
  10. hypoglycemiagirl uses tabasco sauce instead of visine.
Have I done my memes now? I didn't think so. I will, I will, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment