Friday, 30 November 2007

Cultural challenges 3

Q: How do you cheer yourself up and get your head out of your ass when you're in a bit of a moody stage in the UK?

A: Take your boyfriends car and drive on the left side for the first time ever. Adrenaline kick & no time for tears. And I think I didn't kill anyone.

Added: But I did once or twice adjust the right hand side mirror instead of changing gears!

2 comments:

  1. I always forget that the windshield wipers and the turn signals haven't changed places...so I'm always turning on the wipers when I mean to turn when I'm driving left-handed.

    Hope it worked as intended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did work as intended, thanks. It's difficult always having to balance on a very thin edge called sanity without plunging into the ocean of madness/sadness on both sides. Crisis avoided this time too...

    ReplyDelete