Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Good news!

Just heard that drinking alcoholic beverages during a meal may prevent or reduce the risk of food poisoning. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Your trip to Amsterdam sounds very cool. But I also understand how sometimes, you just don't wish to travel. I myself have several travelling days up ahead - not out of the city but it takes time away from my writing - so even that, I sometimes wish I could just sit and write my thesis.

    About the headwrap or scarf as headwrap - it beats me how they keep it up. *HAHA!* I myself have no idea how it stays up all day, which is why I took that picture, because it's an impossible for me to keep it up all day. Even scarves on the head are difficult for me to keep in place. And pinning it doesn't look too glamorous does it?

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. unless you have some really glamorous pins ;-)

    ReplyDelete