Clear and cold evening
One of the drawbacks of living alone (in addition to being lonely) is not having anyone to share the beauty of Normandie with (or anywhere else for that matter).
I don't feel sorry for myself since my own free will brought me here (is such thing as a free will exists, but that's a whole different discussion). Would be nice to once in a while look at the sunset over Calvados and say "Wow, that's beautiful!" to someone else then just inside my head. Therefore I share it with you guys. Not exactly real time, but only a couple of hours ago. And if you enlarge the picture and look closely, you will find the tracks of at least seven airplanes in the sky. Nice reminder about our contribution to climate change. Pretty chilly tonight though, my hands and ears were freezing when running.
Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI live in the flight path of one of the busiest airports in America. I can almost never see more than a few stars at night, but I can often count greater than 10 planes in the sky at once, lined up like on a highway.
That is really beautiful. Hazy and crisp at the same time...
ReplyDeletesplendid! We've had some similar nights in Bergen recently. But don't worry! It'll rain the rest of the week!
ReplyDelete