Saturday, 17 November 2007

Another WTF

According to a Norwegian newspaper, the owner of a new club "Z" in Honningsvåg, Northern Norway, had the nerve to install a one-way mirror in the ladies' room. From the men's room it's a window. So even though the guys won't be able to see more than women fixing their make-up and washing their hands, it's yet another example that women's role in life apparently is being eye-candy. I get so tired of stupidities.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm not into voyeurism but as a guy, it would be interesting for me to witness why some ladies spend 20 yrs in the bathroom before coming out. In many pubs here in Götet, it is not unusual seeing a girl in desperate situation invading the men's room because the queue to their's is kilometers long. If this one-way mirror solves this problem, I think it should be given a chance. On the other hand, in the spirit of equality, there should also be such one-way mirror towards the men's room.

    ReplyDelete