Different dreams
Throughout the years I have noticed a change in what types of dreams I dream at night. Before I did the test for my drives licence, and I did that relatively late compared to many others, I could once in a while dream that I was driving. Not once I can remember have I dreamt about driving after I could legally drive myself. Weird.
When I was actively doing a sport that requires participants to be at the starting point at a specific time, I often dreamt that I was late for start and that the starting point was much further away than I had assumed. Doing my undergrad, I dreamt I was late for exams, forgot about exams till five minutes before they started. And just before my thesis defence I dreamt that everyone was already seated and waiting for me while I was desperately tried to finish my talk. Oh no, yeah, hmm, that was real.
Nowadays I obviously dream, yeah you guessed it; that I'm late for flights. Recently, I even dreamt that since I had changed my flight (I had to do that for real earlier this fall) it cost the institute 525,000 €. Fascinating how the brain works. Anyone else noticed this?
No comments:
Post a Comment