7 random facts
I was tagged for the first tome ever and two tags in a week (thanks Wayfarer Scientista and EcoGeoFemme). I have been a bad blogger not responding to any of them yet, but here we go.
- I always cry when I hear "Dover" by Dolly Parton. And even more after I became a parent.
- I was 31 before I travelled outside Europe. I know! Don't really know why. Enough to see in Europe maybe? My first non-European travel was to Madagascar. Not too bad, eh?
- I still go on holiday with my parents every year. After my daughter was born and especially after separating from the Trønder, it's a very nice way of sharing child responsibilities and spend time with them.
- I have a stess- and conflict free relationship with the Trønder. Which is better than I deserve.
- I have lived abroad for half of my daughters life. Even though I see her every 3 - 8 weeks and talk to her on the phone 5 - 6 times a week I miss out on so much. I constantly ask myself how this will affect her.
- When I was a kid (10 to 13 or 14) I kid rythmic gymnastics. I started out with gymnastics but it wasn't really my thing. I utterly sucked at RG too and I probably just did it because I thought my Mom wanted me to. But she never complained when I quit and started playing handball instead. I wasn't very good at that either but slightly better when I did not have to be flexible and gracieuse.
- Despite being lousy at RG, I like dancing. Norwegian folk dance, swing as it was danced on Norwegian dance floors in the 50s & 60s (my dad is pretty good) and more recently streetdance.
No comments:
Post a Comment