Sunday, 12 April 2009

Unplanned (and unknown at the time) meetup

I've been told to wear a name tag so I'm recognizable when I go to the BrewPub in Copenhagen. So my fellow pseudonymous bloggers can tell it's me when we're there at the same time. I had been working late in my hotel room Wednesday last week and decided to cross the town hall square to get a half pint of P.J.Harvey, the brewery's English IPA, and socialize with colleagues if they were still there. A handful of them were still there, I got my half pint just before the bartender announced last order. We sat for a half hour before leaving.

Apparently, saxifraga was there too. It just blows my mind.

4 comments:

  1. At least we were not staying at the same hotel. I was a few hundred meters away from your location. It blows my mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so next time you're south of the Arctic circle, warn me a couple of weeks ahead and we might actually meet for realz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly nametags are in order! Or a secret pin, handshake, or phrase! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. something like "me hgg, you ???"

    ReplyDelete