Planned meetup
Stepwise girl and I met in Stockholm on Thursday! And I even got to meet her husband who she apparently collected during field work. As "usual" in academic couples I know; two different nationalities and two different languages which I have no intention of disclosing. Great people both of them and I'm very happy she initiated the contact. A photo will appear on the other blog at some point in the future when I've worked through the backlog.
Interestingly we seem to agree very much on which bloggers we like and don't like. I won't reveal the latter(s), but I think she won't object that we send a joint shout-out to Unbalanced reaction. Yohoo! We likes you!
Wow, I was reading along and thinking about how lovely it was for you two to meet up...and then my name! Thank you both; I am blushing.
ReplyDeleteyou're very welcome!
ReplyDeleteFun! Both of my blogger meet-ups to date have been great, I hope to have a few more in my future!
ReplyDeleteYes, I hope for some more meet-ups in the future too. OMG meeting people from teh internetz!
ReplyDeletehow fun! wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteit was very exciting. we should try that too at some point!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I've met several bloggers and really enjoyed it. Even seeing a picture of a blogger is totally weird and cool at the same time.
ReplyDeleteyes, it's like omg, I'm meeting people over the internet!
ReplyDelete