wore them all day long for three days. Ok, it was a workshop so we spent most of the time on our asses, but they effing rock. No blisters, no pain. Who cares my former French boss didn't like them.
Hi, hypoglycemiagirl -- I found your place while looking up information on long-distance relationships. I'm in one too. There's an Inspiration Award waiting for you at my place, if you'd like to claim it.
are you kidding? those. are. killer.
ReplyDeleteLove those!
ReplyDeletei kind of want to lick those shoes. they are wonderful.
ReplyDeletewore them all day long for three days. Ok, it was a workshop so we spent most of the time on our asses, but they effing rock. No blisters, no pain. Who cares my former French boss didn't like them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Solstice!!! Sorry to hear about your grandparents. (Love the shoes)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are the cutest! Love them!
ReplyDeleteHope your New Year's was a blast, apart from life's little ups and downs.
Cheryl
Yes they are super cute and actually pretty comfy.
ReplyDeleteWayfarer Scientista; thanks! Hope you are well and take up posting again soon.
ReplyDeleteHi, hypoglycemiagirl -- I found your place while looking up information on long-distance relationships. I'm in one too. There's an Inspiration Award waiting for you at my place, if you'd like to claim it.
ReplyDeleteHey Contemporary Troubadour. Thanks for the Award, I'm very flattered!
ReplyDelete