Cleaning up
I'm not really worried about authorities knowing what I'm up to through surveillance. I more or less assume that they keep track of whatever I'm doing and if not they'll be able to figure it out pretty quickly. Since I usually live a relatively modest life criminality-wise, I usually think I'm fine.
What sometimes freaks me out - however - is the idea that former tenants or maybe even landlords may have put up hidden cameras in the place(s) I live and can see whatever I do, every little private detail. I know the chances are minuscule but nevertheless...
Anyway, if there would be such a camera in my flat today, and the person who has put it up deceides to put up parts of it as pay-per-view on the internetz, (s)he would probably earn a pretty sum of money from the pervs out there. I have spent most of the day on all four washing floors - dressed like Marianne (minus the dress). It is bloody Bastille Day today after all and the girls are in need of some liberté once in a while.
this reminds me so much of a movie i can't pin down!! now i will think about this all night.
ReplyDeletei just cleaned until i sweated.
Hi, maggie may, thanks for coming by and leaving a comment! I'd be happy to know if you ever remember which movie it is....
ReplyDeleteexcellent - and most likely by now you would have found said camera, no?
ReplyDeleteI guess, unless it was microscopic!
ReplyDelete