You seem to need some hints
OK, this seems to be a wee bit difficult - I give you som hints in italics
1. It's like a flag at half mast as frames click fast
- Ad Rock & al - arguably the most crushworthy boyband ever
2. May I have your attention please? (Real Slim Shady - Eminem; CAE)
3. I take a couple uppers - I down a couple downers But nothing compares to these blue and yellow [insert song name here]
4. Brother, brother, brother, Lucien, you're like no other (Lucien - A Tribe Called Quest; Sophia)
5. Train, train gonna take him on out of this town
- she sings like a godess but looks more and more like a freak; is credited a few thousand songs
6. It was Christmas Eve, babe, in the drunk tank (Fairytale of NY - Pogues & Kirsty McColl; CAE)
7. Question, what is it that everybody has and some pirates and theives try to take?
- For artist see # 4
8. Things just ain't the same for gangsters
- Doesn't writes his own lyrics but comes up with great beats - usually at his best as a rapper when uttering "Hell yeah!"
9. Genius to fall asleep to your tape last night (Headphones - Björk; Stepwise Girl)
10. How ya doin, honey, baby?
- One of Austin Powers babes (& songs)
11. Bubblin' from the left yeah we're bubblin from the right
- One of England's finest dance moves inventions - 2 step - and one of England's best male wailers wails
12. Here comes Johnny Yen again (Lust for Life by Iggy Pop; CAE)
13. On either side the river lie ("Something with" Loreena McKennit; Defiantmuse)
- C'mon girls, what's the title? Haven't you read/watched Anne of Green Gables?
14. När jag var nyfödd slog morsan maken, för han var skyldig till saken
- OK, fine, I don't blame you for not knowing this one; Swedish hip hop Gothenburg genius Pst/Q - Jag 97
15. Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder (Ray of light - Madonna; Defiantmuse)
16. See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight
- English boy band; 3 x Taylor among them
17. In the distance she saw me comin' 'round, I was calling out I was calling out
- Irish boy band (although they would probably not define themselves as boy band)
18. I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain (Bring the pain - Method Man; Sciencegirl)
19. From the hands it came down
- this guy apparently wore a lot of black
20. You cut me down a tree (Swallowed by the sea - Coldplay; Defiantmuse)
21. Another summer day has come and gone away
- hmm; I hardly know this guy myself - Canadian sweet-singing easy-listening jazz?
22. See it coming at my head I'm not running I'm not scared
- English singer/songwriter facing monstas
23. It's so relieving to know that you're leaving as soon as you get paid
- Frances didn't like Seattle at all
24. Once again the powers of the herb open up the mind
- boom
- bong
25. We used to be number 10 now we're permanently 1
- and one of members in this trio used to be the hottest chick on the face of the earth untill she let some famous-last-name asshole knock her up four (or is it five now?) times
Does this help?
CAE should be cleaning up! I don't know any Brit pop!!
ReplyDelete