Thinking ahead - in tens
I really liked how Sciencewoman was thinking ahead a few weeks ago; I just did not have time to respond then. So here is what I'm thinking.
- In 10 minutes - I'll be brushing my teeth and going to bed too late as usual.
- In 10 hours - I'll be struggling to solve the problems that causes SAS to produce error messages and refuse to do what I want (shit in shit out I assume)
- In 10 days - I'll be sleeping in a hotel in Nantes (F) for a workshop
- In 10 weeks - I'll be closer to 40 than 30 (arrrgh!) and cleaning out of my flat in France (yay!)
- In 10 months - I'll be busy writing grants - hopefully in Scotland if various negotiations succeed
- In 10 years - I'll have a permanent job (dream on!), two more kids (not very likely, huh?) and live mostly in one place (yeah, right!)
I keep thinking that in 10 years I'll have the requisite 2.5 kids, a permanent job, and everything figured out. I'm glad that I'm not alone! Let me know how all that works out :-)
ReplyDeleteAs long as I keep the blog I'll keep updating! I don't thing I'll ever get everything figured out...
ReplyDeleteI like this. We should make it the 10 things meme. I'll start...
ReplyDeleteOK, ScienceMama, I look forward to your throughts!
ReplyDelete