Friday, 28 March 2008

It's 0547 in the morning, we just got back from a night out clubbing. And yeah, I'm still pretty dizzy. Hypoglycemiagirl finally got the chance to shake some postdoc booty again. Birds are singing outside my open window and the next session starts in about three hours. I need to get some sleep. The antihistamine I took against hangover will hopefully still work when I get up.

Have an awesome Friday everyone. I'll be pretty tired but probably happy.

4 comments:

  1. Anti-histamines work to prevent hangovers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're crazy. I'm too old to stay up all night anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I was going to say! How come no-one's ever told me this vital piece of information before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hypoglycemic. Have been for twenty years. My whole family, actually. Most recently, my daughter. My advice. Don't drink. For so many reasons. Darlin', just don't do it.

    ReplyDelete