I think the Minnesotans should go on a strike
The Norwegian consulate in Minneapolis will apparently be closed. The locals are not happy. After all, it takes more than five generations to feel at home and safe in a new place.
Learn from the French! Strike is an effective way to make the Norwegian government change their minds. There should be enough oil in the North Sea to pay for a consulate for another couple of decades. Aux barricades Minneapolitains!
They need at least 6 or 7 generations to feel fully assimilated. Remeber that they are more stoic than the average American. It can be hard to make friends with such boisterous people when you're reserved.
ReplyDeleteIs that a new banner or am I confused with another blog? Either way, I like it.
To the point.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I needed a banner. I ditched my old one a few months ago and been too lazy to find a new one