...commonly comprises curious cows.
oh, adorable! what are you collecting in those flasks, if i may ask? :)
With the risk of making it too easy to figure out who I am; we collect something that really loves cow poop. It's litterally a shitty job.
How cute is that!!!!Everytime I see cows in Sweden, they end up walking away from me :-(Sheep are better to me though, they're quite curious and often come up to me to pet them on the head. Some can even follow you around. Cheryl
oh, adorable! what are you collecting in those flasks, if i may ask? :)
ReplyDeleteWith the risk of making it too easy to figure out who I am; we collect something that really loves cow poop. It's litterally a shitty job.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!!!!
ReplyDeleteEverytime I see cows in Sweden, they end up walking away from me :-(
Sheep are better to me though, they're quite curious and often come up to me to pet them on the head. Some can even follow you around.
Cheryl