Meeting my favourite dude in my favourite city
Continuing on my travel schedule I'm heading for Zürich in an hour! To meet someone very special that I haven't seen in nearly two months. A bit tired after only two hours of sleep (my flight is 0640, so I left home 0420) and from biking nearly 20 km with the Goose yesterday, but hey! I'm off to do field work and "Summer of 69" is on the loudspeakers where I enjoy with my double espresso and my text editor. I'm not even hungry yet, so I cannot even be the usual hypoglycemic grumpy bitch rolling eyes over not-so-frequent-travellers in the line to the security check. Life is good, actually. Let's see how long it lasts...
I have gotten used to getting up ridiculously early for the first flight to Paris (usually 0710). I don't really mind since I usually manage to sleep on the plane. Discussing this with one of the participants at the workshop last week, I realize not everybody can do this easily. She had a flight home in the (late) morning and she was pretty upset about it. Basically, if she has to get up before seven she's litterally crying because her body aches so terribly. I guess we all have our charming little peculiar traits, but I'm glad that's not one of mine. I'm crying enough over other things.
Good for you. ENJOY
ReplyDeleteThanks. I do!
ReplyDelete