Thursday, 26 July 2007

Best of a bad job

What's the least annoying place to work?

1. In an office where there are workers just outside the window reconstructing the house facade?

2. In a lab where people working there are too bored with their work and thereby need radio with American talkshows on high volume?

3. In library where I have no internet access (necessary for my work at the moment)?

Hard choice, I left the first for the second and consider moving to the third. At least there is silence.

Good grief I am cranky these days. Why? I've just had a holiday, I should be well rested, happy and full of energy.

1 comment:

  1. You call that a rant? Sheesh.

    Seriously though, I know what you mean about American talkshows. Yuck. There are few things I hate more than talk radio.

    And who has a library anymore without internet access?? That's just lame.

    ReplyDelete