On the move again, June
I just had one month in the same place, not travelling more than 30 km from my flat. It's been very relaxing. As of tomorrow that's over for a few months. The next to weeks I'll be in Britain. Looking forward to taking the Eurostar from Paris to London for the first time. Will first go to southern England for a workshop. The people who will be attending the workshop are people I know from the network as well as a couple of people I'll meet for the first time. There will be lots of data analyses, new stuff to learn and possibly, hopefully, eventually a publication or two.
After the three-day workshop, I'll visit an old colleague/friend doing her postdoc in a town close by. I'll give a presentation of my work at her department and then we'll hang out over the weekend. And the best thing is yet to come; Sunday I'll fly to Scotland to be with Hypoglycemiadude for a week. Sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment