Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Which day is it today?

I submitted a job application a couple of days ago. As usual I was very late and had to go and deliver it to the the office myself. After having worked half of the night before as well as most of the day while trying to keep the Goose entertained, I was pretty tired and slightly stressed. I had to borrow my neighbour's bike, I strapped the Goose in the child seat, brought the print-outs that I had to get the same neighbour to print for me and took off. Halfway to my destination I realized that I had forgotten all the attachments I had copied a week earlier. No time to turn back, so I kept on biking towards the office I did not know the exact location of. We found it, went in, I explained the situation and my submission was accepted under the assumpption that I'd send the attachments later. On our way out I thanked the woman in the office and wished her a very nice weekend. Half an hour later I remembered it was Monday. I submitted the rest today.

No comments:

Post a Comment