Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Tough decisions and tough guys

So you already know I got into cricket. Hypoglycemiadude for some reason finds it very sexy (whatever turns you on, baby). Now the thing is that he has two tickets for the finals of the rugby world cup in Paris in October and he wonders if I'm interested. I know very little about rugby, so he'll probably have much more fun with his aussie (male) friend than bringing his missus. On the other hand, I would have a blast telling the guys at work since I have learned that France is a big rugby nation. I had no idea till I moved there. Basically I did not know any country where rugby is big. Now I sort of know and hope for France vs New Zealand in the final. France because the stadium will be boiling and New Zealand to see the Haka (no gentlemen in crickety cardigan vests here)



Provided that Hypoglycemiadude actually chooses me to go with him. I guess he can be persuaded under certain kinds of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment