Purely hypothetical question
Imagine that some person you met on teh internetz were to travel with her dude to North America just before the end of the year 2009. Imagine this person would spend some days somewhere on the Canadian prairie [highly likely in temperatures down towards -30 degrees and below].
Not too many days into the new decade, this person could hypothetically get in a car with the dude and the in-laws and drive south for a few days. To somewhere in the non-coastal south-west US where they could possibly spend a week or so in maybe up to +20 degrees.
If this person were to pass by not too far from your house, would you send her a gmail and tell her where to stop to say hello?
Does the hypothetical route go anywhere near Kamloops, BC, between Dec 24 and Jan 2?
ReplyDeletehaha! To be fair, I don't know there route we will take, but after checking Google maps I very much doubt we'll be anywhere near Kamloops. What an amazing name for a place btw!
ReplyDeletenon-coastal south-west US
ReplyDeleteWTF? What's wrong with those of us on the coast?
Well ... I would! But I will be on the wrong continent. But let me know when you're passing through anywhere in Europe where I might be :)
ReplyDeleteTR, nothing wrong with you at all, just constrained by the travel plans of the in-laws. I was at the west coast in Feb 2007, but that was just before I started blogging. But I'll go to back there at some point!
ReplyDeleteNina, I will. It's not quite clear when I'll be going south the next time but it has to happen sooner or later
ReplyDeleteI'm not that much west... but in the south :) if you pass through, let me know!
ReplyDeleteAh well, I thought it was too far West, but it depends on your definition of Prairies!
ReplyDeletechall, you're probably a bit too far east, but you never know....
ReplyDeletecath; the prairie seems to be quite big, but what do I know about the definition...
I have a feeling I am too far west to be on your route -- and I'll be visiting my family far from there anyway! But if you *are* passing through Seattle, I can recommend things to do and see :). Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteI assume we're not passing through Seattle either. But I'll get there eventually.
ReplyDeleteI sent an email, but doubt you are passing near my western, semi-interior area.
ReplyDeleteHow was your trip?
ReplyDelete