Not the priority
I've tried for about a month to get a crucial piece of software installed on my desktop computer at work, but there's always someone with an emergeny IT issue who whizzes past me on the IT staff to-do list.
Kind of reminds me when the Goose was born eight years ago last week. I wanted an epidural but epidural never came. An emergency caesarian coming in on a Friday evening with only one anaesthetic doctor on shift was more important. Fair enough.
The last three centimetres was done in an hour anyway and voilà!* a Goose.
*well, actually, that voilà! lasted about two and a half hours. Ouch.
Software stuff is frustrating... the rest, well I'll leave for others to comment... but well done nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteI met someone who knows you today! ;)
huh? Now this time I'm curious
ReplyDeleteor is it the same dude?
ReplyDeleteAh no, different dude. Someone who's visiting over here.
ReplyDeleteåh, you're here :)
ReplyDeletehope all is good and wish you the best with the IT people.... maybe overriding them?
well, I was here about a month ago...
ReplyDelete