For Jen in the Jungle
Now there are full feeds from both blogs (I didn't forget). Hope that reduces waiting time. But don't worry about commenting, I know you're there!
Now there are full feeds from both blogs (I didn't forget). Hope that reduces waiting time. But don't worry about commenting, I know you're there!
said
hgg
at
21:28
Awesome! Now there are two more blogs I can read during lunch (I don't like to click to all sorts of blogs on my work computer/network).
ReplyDeletewell, double benefit then, especially since I don't give a rat's ass anymore about my Statcounter score...
ReplyDeletethanks sister! i've been reading! we are both here! xo jen
ReplyDeleteJen; awsome! both of you? does that mean...? AHA! double awesome!
ReplyDeletehow do you do feeds of your blog? curious. and how does that help other people? (says someone who has been missing from her blog for far too long.)
ReplyDeleteHi WF;
ReplyDeleteI hope you will come back to the blog soon, I miss you out there!
In Blogger you go to dashboard - settings - site feed - chose basic or advanced mode. Then choose what type of feed you want for your posts and post comments.
Full feed means that all of the post/comments will appear in the RSS reader(for instance Google Reader or Bloglines) of whoever subscribes i.e. you don't have to go to the actual blog to read the posts/comments (which is good if you have a so-so internet connection).
Short feed means that the first few lines of the post is visible, but that you have to go to the blog to read the rest of the post.
Frankly, I'm not sure if no feed means no feed at all oo if it means that only the post title is visible. Maybe someone else can answer that?
I actually wish that more people would allow blog comment feed, I have a hard time following up on discussions since I always forget to check for updates and also I forget to check the box for email subsription.