Thursday, 5 February 2009

Turn me on

Self-tagged again ( I never learn) for another shuffle meme


RULES:
a) Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle
b) For each question (capitalised), press the next button to get your answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
d) Tag at least 5 people
e) Everyone tagged has to do the same thing (no they don't, actually)
f) Have Fun! (Step f is not required)

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Ring of fire - Johnny Cash
Especially if I had some wicked hot spicy foot the day before

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Gunz 'N Onez (Iz U Wit Me) - Heltah Skeltah & Method Man
"I used to be a good boy girl, fat cheeks, little cute kid
Potentially rebellious yet a straight A student
I listened to my elders till I found out they was stupid
What they told me had me broke and bummy, time for some new shit"
- that's so totally me


3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
A boy named Sue - Johnny Cash
Self-explanatory I'd say

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Breathe - The prodigy
Teaching is over so hell yeah

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Traveling Riverside Blues - Robert Johnson
Something about squeezing lemons. Ahem.

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Ils ont peur de la liberté - Keny Arkana
Do they? I guess they do...

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Everything remains raw - Busta Rhymes
"Word up, let me just fuck with your mind, please"

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I wanna get high - Cypress Hill
No, I don't think so. They're in denial.

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
My name is - Eminem
Like every self-absorbed blogger should

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Gypsy Eyes - Jimmi Hendrix
Hypnotized, I see four of them

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Bootylicious - Destiny's child
Yeah, she's pretty hot

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Down the backstreets - Guru
At the airports would be more appropriate

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Wreck of the old 97 - Johnny Cash
Inevitable I guess

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
We can get down - A Tribe Called Quest
Down? Where?

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Enter Sandman - Metallica
What wedding?

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Protect ya neck - Wu Tang Clan
Well actually, I want this one

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Hot Fudge - Busta Rhymes
What else?

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Heat - Common
Nah

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
My need - Janet Jackson
Secret my ass

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Abandon ship - Busta Rhymes
And I will; going to Scotland on Saturday (WTF is up with iTunes sending the whole effing "the coming" album my way today?

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Gratitude - Beastie Boys
The understatement of the day

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Turn me on - Norah Jones
As I said - going to Scotland on Saturday

I tag everyone who do not have "The Coming" in their iTunes library

6 comments:

  1. That. Is. Freakin' awesome. Especially the Johnny Cash.

    "Ils ont peur de la liberté" - does that mean "they are afraid of freedom?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit of Cash is never a bad thing.

    Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty funny. I'll have to consider, although what I have is mostly stuff I don't listen to. Strange...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm, almost no songs that I have... although my mp3 player with all my songs on died last week :( dont know what happened... might use my ipod with the "lesser amount of music on there".

    Have fun in Scotland!! Take care! (one of these days... we might meet ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. silver fox; I have grown past some of the stuff mentioned above as well, but it's fun to bring it back once in a while

    chall; you had backed it up I presume?

    EGF; thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete