Damn, I missed the party again
Actually, I missed two. My departments yuleparty as well as that thing going on in Stockholm city hall. Live stream (Swedish television) here.
Update: lots of cerise, pink and red dresses this year
Actually, I missed two. My departments yuleparty as well as that thing going on in Stockholm city hall. Live stream (Swedish television) here.
Update: lots of cerise, pink and red dresses this year
said
hgg
at
20:13
I missed the dresses and the comments... one of the best reasons to see the thing imho.
ReplyDeleteHope you get to go to at least one julfest. i am off to my departmental one tomorrow... for a short while anyway. And then two of them at the same time next Friday, oh vey oh vey... ;)
I'd like to go to the Nobel dinner at some point; I love the Swedish academic loong dinners with lots of nerds slightly uncomfortable in their tails giving too long speeches that are vaguely funny.
ReplyDelete