Saturday, 30 August 2008

ScienceSuperWoman

I was about to rant about how my laptop has died. But later.

Instead I urge you to - if you haven't already - go over to the Sciencewomen blog and give ScienceWoman some virtual love on this post. As one commenter said, she should be named ScienceSuperWoman. I'm in awe of what she have accomplished so far and as she now has lifted the lid on a box of some issues that are hard to talk about, I'm even more impressed.

SW, I doubt you ever visit this space (and I don't blame you, you've got far better things to do). Whereas your post triggered Hulk responses in DrugMonkey, it triggered "help-a-sister-i-need-reponse" in me. I'd gladly give a couple of days of my time to help you sort out your messy house. If you'd let me in of course :-). Too bad I'm so damned far away.

I'll be over on your side of the Atlantic in January. If you want and need help then....I'll be happy to extend my stay for a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment