Another happy scientist (at least temporarily)
Got a grant! Not very big , but at least 6-digit in Swedish currency. It all adds up in the end. Already wondering which badass Macintosh to buy...
Got a grant! Not very big , but at least 6-digit in Swedish currency. It all adds up in the end. Already wondering which badass Macintosh to buy...
said
hgg
at
15:41
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, that's great!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Think of a grant as a vote of confidence from your peers (and indirectly from the taxpayers).
ReplyDeleteFabulous news! Yay for you!!
ReplyDeleteway to go! Great news!
ReplyDeleteHey, congratulations! What great news!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That's awesome news!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteGrattis! Congrats. That sounds really nice. I'm thinkinh about a new mac too.... way cheaper than 6figures though ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you all, I will spend the money wisely and productively.
ReplyDeleteAnd Rosie, I'm happy you came by my little place on the internet