Monday, 10 December 2007

Blocks of eight - things to do before I die

There are so many things I'd like to do and so little time to do them but here are some

  • Travel the old silk road from Middle East to China, preferably without risking getting myself killed (maybe possible) or having to wear a burka-like piece of "clothing" (as if that will ever happen).
  • Get my 1972 Mercedes 230 back on the road. Just need some money for a new engine, a gear box and somepaintwork. Or...do ya hear me Xzibit?.
  • Drive across the US in an old Ford. Or a classic Impala. Just need some time. And a fair bit of money.
  • Settle down somewhere by the sea. Just need to decide where. And get a job there.
  • Attend a season's Fashion Weeks in London, Milan, New York & Paris, front row seating (how the hell is that going to happen?)
  • Lern how to sing. To be less ashamed of my voice.
  • To see the Earth from space. A space shuttle trip to the ISS will do. Please NASA?
  • Have another kid before it's too late. Since I've chosen to live my life the way I do, it is not likely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment