500 m above sea level
After sitting for two and a half days listening to task planning, I skipped the afternoon session and went for a hike. The sky was crystal clear and the sun was warm. Spent two and a half hours outdoors. Hiked up a hill and back down. The water in the bogs was pretty cold and all the colors says "autumn!". The view was amazing, could see the ocean 40 km away in the west and mountains in the east. After being expat for nearly ten years, living in the flattest of flat Sweden and flattest of flat France, I had forgotten how beautiful my country is and how magnificent the hills and mountains of the westcoast are. I need to ask the Bergen group if they can get me a job! Although I got some more good news today, albeit unofficial, I may not have to look for a job just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment