French hygiene, or lack thereof
My office is close to the washrooms. The walls are not very well insulated. Unless I close my door, I hear more than I really want to. I am also painfully aware that certain individuals at work do not wash their hands after a visit to the loo. Needless to say, but I say it anyway, these individuals are male. It's freaking me out! Especially when these individuals go directly into the kitchen, make themselves a cup of coffee, head for the box of sugar, grab a cube, divide it in two, let one piece into their coffee and the other back in the box. It's f...ing killing me! I don't know what to do! There is even a poster on the washroom door that says "Et maintenant on se lave les mains". I guess they have seen it too many times and become habituated. Or worse, they choose to ignore! Merde, c'est dégoûtant. Et frustrant. And my French sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment