Expensive return trip
On my return from single malt country, my flight was cancelled due to technical error on the plane. All passangers were rebooked through Heathrow. We arrived five hours later than scheduled about the same time as the last train to Normandie rolls out of Paris St Lazare. I called my "regular" hotel close to CdG but the only vacancy was a 250 € junior suite. A bit too pricy I thought. The airline offered no assistance whatsoever and my cell phone was close to dying so I decided to go to my old friends at Hertz. The total sum for a one-way rental, fuel, road taxes and a possible fine for speeding since I was shot in a speed control radar would be at least 250 €. Smart desisions you make after travelling for 10 hours and it's ten o'clock in the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment