Tuesday, 20 March 2007

Brothers and sisters on demand

I spoke to the Goose on the phone today. She looks forward to getting a sibling. Again I have to point out that I am not in any way resposible for this prospective increase in the human population. I wondered if she hoped for a brother or a sister and she said both. Considering the fact that Miss J only expect one (I think), I wondered how that would be possible. "Well, if Miss J turns out to carry a girl, then you could have a boy" she said. "Hold on a second" I said "I do think we have to discuss this with Hypoglycemiadude first. What if he does not want any kids?" (this is in fact very likely). "Well, then you could just get another boyfriend and have kids with him!". She seems to have a solution for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment